Tips to make the most of the summer sales
The summer sales are about to begin and, as always, thousands of consumers flirt with the idea of acquiring at a bargain price everything that we have not been able to afford throughout the last season, especially in what has to see with textiles, footwear and accessories. However, and although the summer sales are a great occasion to renew our wardrobe, we must act with caution, otherwise, we will end up paying dearly for the items that we thought were reduced.
At CréditoSí we want to help you make this year's sales a success, that's why we give you some tips on how to approach the next campaign without getting carried away by advertising. Read carefully and become the perfect buyer these sales.
- If you don't want to end up spending more money than you want, avoid compulsive and irrational purchases . If you get on the sales bandwagon it's because you want to save, so don't spend more than you would have allowed on any given day to see posters that advertise a 70% discount on a certain garment. Buy only what you need, what you were looking for, and if you want to indulge yourself, make sure that this is part of your plans in advance, so you will avoid your savings margin going to waste.
- To do this, there is nothing better than making a list of what you need to buy with a limited global budget : “Let's see, some jeans, a black jacket and a dress for next month's wedding, I already have matching shoes, jacket too ... a bag? It could be, as long as it doesn't exceed my total budget ”. And stick to the list completely.
- Pre-select articles online and save time and money . If you spend a few hours, before going shopping, to look for what you need online, you can save time by going only to the store you need to find that garment in question, in addition, since you already know its cost in advance, you can be much more proactive with your expenses and even adjust the budget. Another option is to dive into the network of networks looking for similar garments at a lower price and acquiring them virtually. Of course, in this case, find out well about the exchange and return policy.
- Don't buy anything that wasn't there . Some shops take advantage of the sales to take out old clothes, which have not been sold in previous seasons, or even of poorer quality. Make sure that the item you buy remained in the public the weeks before and, of course, at the original price indicated.
- Go to the store with cash, no cards . Yes, it is a very drastic measure and it will have given more than one person vertigo, but it is the only way to ensure that you are only going to spend the money you have, not a penny more.
- Go shopping without rushing . You know what they say, hurries are bad advisers, even more so when it comes to sales. Wanting to end a stressful day in a crowded shopping center can prompt you to take the first thing that comes your way. Shopping requires meditation, calm and serenity, so arm yourself with patience and try to avoid going to your favorite store on key hours and days like a Saturday afternoon.
- Always keep the invoice of your purchase , in case of return, claim or exchange, you will need it. And make sure of the deadlines set by the trade to carry out this type of operations.