Advantages of having an online bank account
Surely you already know the benefits of having an online account, in fact, Spaniards are the Europeans who use digital banking the most, 40% of the population between 16 and 74 years old manage their finances online .
But what does digital banking have so that it has gained so many followers in recent years? The answer could be summed up in comfort, immediacy and security.
Easy to manage from any place and time
There are those who claim that online banking frees you from certain commissions when carrying out specific operations or maintenance service ..., however, this statement is not entirely true, as some banks or savings banks exempt their clients from the The same as long as they meet certain requirements, tremendously different depending on the entity to which you are directing us.
So where are the pros? If all of them, banks and savings banks, coincide in something, it is in the advantages linked to the use of digital tools and applications available to the client to operate through the internet. In short, those who switch to online banking do so seeking greater comfort with respect to managing a physical account.
Something similar happens with the contracting of microcredits through digital finance companies such as CréditoSí . It is not that you can get up to 300 euros for free with a return period in 30 days, it is that, in addition, we can do it by just filling in a small form from our mobile phone. As simple as that. Never requesting a mini-credit has been so easy and safe for the consumer, in a matter of hours, the money you need appears in your checking account without the need for paperwork.
What users of online banking value most
If you don't have an online account yet, these are some of the advantages you could benefit from:
- Avoid transfers and waiting: Making a transfer from your online account without having to go to the branch or queue in front of the window is already a huge advantage, especially if, in addition, you can do it at any time of day and from anywhere on the planet, as long as you have a mobile device or computer at hand and an internet connection.
In fact, mobile banking aims to take over from online banking, in such a way that we can carry out any type of financial operation just with our phone, from paying bills or withdrawing money to taking out a mortgage.
- Download the receipts on your computer screen: Electronic banking users dispense with paper. You can save all your receipts in PDF format on your computer, tablet, smartphone or external memory after downloading them from your personal account or associated email . This means saving paper and space, speed when managing your bank documentation, checking receipts in real time, etc.
- Control your accounts instantly: By entering your online banking you will know the current status of your bank accounts (balance, interest, payments, income ...) without having to go to your branch to find out or update the card, with the added advantage of that, in most cases, you will not have to pay a commission for the maintenance of the latter.
In addition, you will be able to consult, free of charge, the details of the contracts you have with the bank or savings bank, whether they are pension plans, deposits, investment funds ... (and even renew, modify or ratify new commitments online ), dates of deadlines, your movements and even make sure that no one is misusing your cards or that you have not been charged the same payment twice thanks to the alarm systems on your mobile phone or email account.
- It operates with full guarantee: The security of the websites offered by banks and savings banks to operate in a digital environment is another factor that has decisively influenced the decision to hire an online account by the majority of users of this service.
- Request a microloan without paperwork: If you have online banking, you can request in record time a credit of up to € 300 totally free and without providing documentation. We will only verify your online banking and in a few moments you will enjoy the money in your account.