Protect your personal data
On January 28, the Day of Data Protection in Europe is celebrated, a day that aims to promote knowledge among citizens about what your rights and responsibilities are in terms of data protection.
The question of your privacy, how to preserve and protect it, is now more important than ever. And the thing is, more and more news awakens us day after day about massive cyberattacks, identity theft, breach of security protocols, etc. All this in an online environment that has become our new framework of action and reference. Everything that we are, our personal, banking, professional data and even wishes and memories in the form of video or photography, is on the web.
At CréditoSí we want to help you operate online with a total security guarantee, at least all that depends on you. For this reason, we offer you some very simple tips that will help you identify safe pages and avoid those that could compromise your personal data.
Buy products and contract services safely
Among the details that you should take into account when checking the veracity and trustworthiness of a site, these are some of the simplest that you can put into practice:
- HTTPS web pages, acronym in English for "secure hypertext transfer protocol", guarantee the secure transmission of data between servers and clients on the internet, an additional layer of security that protects the user against possible external attacks and fraud thus guaranteeing their Privacy. From now on, access only web pages whose URL begins with HTTPS if you are going to use the online services of that company, body or entity for the first time, especially if you are going to make an online purchase in which you must enter personal data and / or banking. In the case of e-commerce , look for the Confianza Online seal to check the reliability of the page.
- Before making a purchase or contracting of goods or services through a web page or filling in any type of form with personal information, make sure that the page in question provides a physical address, email or contact telephone number, and check that they really exist and respond to any need you may have.
- If you are not convinced by the page, seek the opinion of other users about it, you may be surprised to find testimony from other people warning of the fraud that this website constitutes.
- Discard those forms that ask for more information than is strictly necessary to make a contract or purchase. Provide only the data you consider appropriate and never provide a password or password.
- Keep documentation of all the operations you carry out online , you can use it as proof in case of scam, disagreements with the company that owns the page, breach of sales conditions, etc.
- Never carry out a purchase or contract in which you must report your personal or banking information through public Wi-Fi networks or without a password.
And remember, personal data is information that identifies us or that can make us identifiable. Your name and surname, your ID, your photograph, your address, your telephone number, your voice…, your personal data says everything about you. Learn how to protect them, request a loan from a trusted entity such as Crédito Yes , you can contact us at any time, we will be happy to assist you and clarify all your doubts regarding the provision of a mini-credit or the use that we give to your personal data .