Make it to the end of the month with these tips
We just have to turn on the television to listen to devastating economic news minute after minute, if you also pay attention to the conversations you hear on Roane, the reality does not become more encouraging. 90% of the population spends their days talking about money, especially its lack.
But is this how it should be? Can we really do nothing? Are fast credit and loans the only thing to hold on to?
The good news is that improving your financial situation is entirely in your hands, beyond quick credit and loans. When you channel your finances, you can also use these more wisely.
It is not a task of the government, your bosses or higher echelons. It is a task that only you can accomplish and that, as you will see below, is easier than it seems:
How to make ends meet with 3 easy tips (that you too can follow)
1- Monitor your expenses and income:
This is as simple as writing down your income and expenses each day, you can make use of an electronic app like Money Pro or keep a paper record if you are a lover of the classic.
The key to success is to write down EVERYTHING. That little grocery expense where you only bought plasters? too. Small amounts create a large sum of money. Knowing it will help you control it.
2- Reduce your expenses:
Once you have your list of expenses, you will see clearly in which areas of your life you invest more money and it will be easier for you to act to give the necessary refocus. There are three types of expenses:
- Fixed expenses: They cannot be reduced without major life changes how a new house would be or the negotiation of current contracts (Rent, gas, internet ..)
- Main variable expenses: Food, clothes, medicines… They cannot be reduced, but they can be optimized. For example, do you prioritize junk food, which is usually more expensive, over more satisfying and cheaper healthy foods? Could you switch to a healthier lifestyle that reduced spending on medications? Do you buy clothes and accessories on impulse or as a way to "solve emotional problems"?
- Secondary variable expenses: These are what we could call whims and which we can do without today: Pay TV, written press, tobacco and other harmful vices ...
Only with this you will feel a cleaning in your economy that will give you peace of mind, most people can end the month with some money saved just by adjusting their expenses.
3- Increase your income:
You do not need loans or quick credit for this, almost all of us can quickly increase our income. When you get it you can use these in a healthier way financially speaking.
If you have the opportunity to do a couple of extra hours a week at your job, you have it easier than 70% of the population.
If not, don't panic! You just have to find out what others would be willing to pay you for:
- Walk dogs
- Take care of kids
- Monetize your own website
- Make up or perform beauty services at home
- Mechanical or home repairs
With these tips you will no longer need to make use of loans and quick credit every time an unforeseen event arises, when you want to do it you will do it in a much more controlled way, thus gaining peace of mind.