10 cheap trips for Easter 2019
10 cheap trips for Easter 2019
Surely many of you are already making plans for Easter and those of you who are going to take advantage of the occasion to escape abroad, looking for cheap destinations.
At Crédito Sí, we want to help you enjoy an unforgettable Easter, that is why, in addition to a mini-credit tailored to your holidays , we are going to propose 10 very cheap Easter getaways. Take note!
Easter 2019 getaways for less than 150 euros
A getaway at Easter for less than 150 euros to one of the main European cities? Dream circuits for just 1,000 euros with everything included? Yes, it is possible, you just have to know how to search and take advantage of the opportunity before they step on us.
- Portuguese paradise . Porto are in fashion. Not for less, the city meets all the necessary requirements to spend four perfect days in Portugal: architectural beauty, good gastronomy and the influence of the nearby sea. On Booking.es you will find apartments valued with a fabulous 8.9 by previous users for less than 50 euros per night.
- Rome as a family . Although the bargains flew at the beginning of the year, it is still possible to find direct flights to Rome for this Easter for 300 euros. Thanks to the Iberia company, you will land in Fiumicino, from Madrid, after a flight of less than three hours. The Colosseum and Italian pasta await you!
- Nantes . Strolling along the banks of the Loire and discovering the birthplace of Jules Verne in one of the most fascinating and beautiful cities in France, Easyjet.com offers flights to Nantes for less than 120 euros round trip.
- Krakow . Traveling to the capital of Poland and paying 200 euros for plane tickets is possible if you leave from Valencia with Ryanair.com, a good opportunity for those who want to soak up history and good food, because Krakow is European gastronomic capital 2019.
- Algeria . With Skyscanner.es you can travel to the largest country in the Maghreb for just over 200 euros with a direct flight from Madrid. Few tourists, many contrasts, Roman architecture and legendary desert landscapes for an unforgettable getaway.
- Ireland If you have the opportunity to travel to Malaga, you will get a direct ticket to Dublin for less than 100 euros with this same company. Visit a modern city, with an enviable youthful atmosphere and perfect surroundings for nature lovers.
- Zurich . If you are wanting to get lost in the Swiss mountains and contemplate the views of the snowy Alps, from Dornsife you can travel to one of its most vibrant cities for 150 euros round trip, also with Skyscanner.es.
- Punta Cana . Just 1,000 euros for nine days in the Caribbean with all inclusive in a five-star hotel? It sounds great. In Iberojet.es you will find this attractive offer. The departures, during the days of Easter.
- Egypt For those of you who have the thorn in the pyramids, with Nautaliaviajes.com you can hire an eight-day circuit with flights, transfers, hotel, Nile cruise, visits and guides starting at 685 euros.
- Romania . Another circuit, this time with Bthetravelbrand.com and this spectacular country of legend. A total of eight days with flights, transfers, local guides and full-regime accommodation for just over 1,000 euros.
Have our proposals inspired you? If the answer is yes, do not hesitate, the offers fly.