Sell more on Wallapop
Sell more on Wallapop and earn money easily
Undisputed leader of second-hand objects sales apps in Spain, Wallapop , with more than 40 million users (eight of them active), has become an important source of extra money for those who want to get rid of all those things that they no longer use.
However, the success of the application also resides the obstacle, and that is, it is not easy to highlight a product among the 100 million items that populate the app, hence it is increasingly important to fine-tune the sales method.
The best tricks to sell on Wallapop
Sell, sell and sell , that is the objective of those who want to get rid of such unnecessary items as a baby's crib, when your children are already older; Old car tires or those inline skates that you haven't used for five years and only used a couple of times. If you feel identified or identified, take note, because this is what you must do to place your unnecessary goods in the Wallapop market and also earn money:
- Your profile, with photo. It is about building trust and that interested people are not afraid to meet you to see the product you offer. The truth is that very few put their photo but, at least, most present profiles with friendly or funny images, similar to the ones they use in their WhatsApp profile.
- An image is everything. It is not that you have to take an advanced photography course, but you do have to take several quality snapshots of what you want to sell because, a bad photo, could do a disservice to your product, no matter how beautiful it is and for good condition in the that is. Take pictures from different angles and in broad daylight, that always helps.
- The description, as complete as possible. Make it detailed and specific. If it is a dress, indicate the size, the brand, the season in which you bought it, the color, if it has a lining, number of zippers, if it can be washed in the washing machine ..., most of these details come in the own label. In the case of technological articles, clarifying the use that has been given to the object and the conditions in which it is located will be important, in addition to all the technical details.
- Use the categories correctly. Make use of the labels available on the web to locate your product within the correct category, in this way, you will make the user who uses the search filters find you.
- The starting price. Most Wallapop users tend to haggle when a price seems excessive, but the product is worth it. To avoid this, try to arrive at a suitable price, be guided by the fork in which other similar articles move on the net. And above all, do not ask too much or you will directly scare away potential buyers.
- Don't forget the location. Placing your product in the center of a large city will be better than doing it in the next town, as you will be able to attract a greater number of users. Of course, you will have to be willing or willing to travel to the indicated point to show and sell the item in question if the circumstance arises.
- The valuations, very important. If you book a hotel motivated by the opinions of its guests or dinners in a restaurant influenced by the reviews of the diners, why not trust what others say of a user of Wallapop? If you manage to accumulate stars, you will earn the trust of the rest of the community and it will be much easier for you to sell.
- Other details that you should not lose sight of . Remember, be original in the descriptive text, do not make spelling mistakes and if you start a conversation with another user or a negotiation, use courtesy formulas. In short, treat potential buyers as you would like them to treat you, the internet is life itself, don't forget it.
Promoted ads, your last resort to earn money
If all the tricks mentioned above don't work for you, you know, promoted ad strip. Wallapop offers you a fast way of selling through more visible ads through a featured service available both from the app and from the web. The hiring of these services is totally optional and very suitable for certain cases, such as the sale of beach items before the summer season or of textbooks in September.
Good luck with your sales!