Activities and tips to avoid getting bored during quarantine
Activities to avoid getting bored during quarantine
Being secluded at home is not easy for anyone, especially if we used to spend the day outside and enjoy our time with friends. However, all is not lost. Nothing further! There are many activities that we can do in quarantine so as not to get bored and that also help us grow as a person.
To make this list something more personal, we are going to divide the advice into activities that you can do as a family (some also with roommates) and others that are ideal if you go through confinement without company.
Fun Activities to Do During Quarantine
Family activities (Or with roommates)
- Board games: Almost all of us have board games at home that we never use, taking the time to play with the family is fun and unites us with our own, especially with the little ones to whom we do not always pay the attention they deserve. If you don't have board games, you can search the Internet for how to make your own homemade games, which can be even more fun!
- Crafts: Crafts help us relax and release stress, so practicing them as a family can be a good way to distract ourselves in a healthy way. If you have children at home remember to choose manual jobs appropriate to their age.
- Make a list of goals in common: This idea is perfect to do when we are all adults or live as a couple (Although it can also be done with children so that they internalize the importance of planning) Surely these days you have had a lot of time to think about what What do you want, what can be improved ... Making a list of things to do to improve when the confinement passes, is a great idea to turn this crisis into something profitable. Of course, if something on the list can be done now, it is better to start as soon as possible!
- Putting your home in order: Putting your house in order also helps us put our thoughts in order, doing a thorough cleaning is something relaxing that will also help you connect with your interior. You will notice it when you start. You can search the internet for methods of order or Feng Shui to also achieve a more harmonious home. Lately the philosophy of Marie Kondo is very fashionable.
- Gardening: Taking care of plants can help us feel less alone during confinement, it also relaxes and is a hobby that can last after the crisis. Some foods can be planted from a seed (eg pumpkins) in many supermarkets they also sell plants and seeds. Searching for information on the internet to do it in the best way will help you get even more taste for botany.
- Do what you have always wanted: Within the possibilities of confinement. Surely you have ever wanted to take an online course to help you improve at your job, learn a hobby or meet new people, the latter can now be done online, for example in chats related to an activity that you are passionate about.
As you can see, the ideas to not get bored during quarantine are almost endless, we just have to take a little imagination and get to know our interior to know how to get the most out of this unusual situation, remember that everything has a good side.