Alleged cheating in poker Mike postle To listed his mother as his biggest creditor as he fights to avoid bankruptcy. Among twenty-five companies and people he claims to owe, more than $ 80,000 of the total of $ 270,000 + are loans from his own mother.
The incredible reveal comes as Postle faces off potential bankruptcy on the $ 55,000 debt he owes to Veronique Brill and Todd witteles, following their successful legal challenge for expenses after Postle withdrew his libel suit.
A California bankruptcy court is currently reviewing the involuntary bankruptcy petition filed against it by Brill and Witteles, and the new figures were included in Postle’s latest court case.
Of the 25 separate debts Postle claims to owe, he states that $ 82,113 is owed to his own mother, who helped finance his legal battle with his ex-wife, Sabine johnson.
An accompanying note to the amount indicates:
âLoans for several family courts and former lawyers needed. ”
Addition of $ 54,727 due in total to Brill and Witteles, who both won their separate anti-SLAPP lawsuits earlier this year, that leaves around half of Postle’s claimed debts to account.
It appears that up to 20 of these creditors are online loans or credit card companies, with apparently fully maximized balances on almost all. It could however be another attempt by Postle to abuse the system, using his likely impending bankruptcy to pay off his recently accumulated debt.
We reported earlier this month on Postle’s continued efforts to dismiss the case from involuntary bankruptcy, and this last deposit – having missed a deadline last month – included new attempts to denigrate Brill’s lawyer Marc J. Randazza.
Postle focused on Brill launched GoFundMe campaign to increase legal fees to fight Postle’s $ 330 million libel lawsuit.
The entrance to $ 27,745 owed to Randazza’s law firm on the updated Postle Creditors List Notes:
“These attorney fees were collected and collected via a GoFundMe which was set up by his client [Brill], slyly with a hitherto unknown member of his company as beneficiary. The company tries to be paid twice on this debt.
As almost everyone in the poker and legal community has pointed out, it is obviously not the case, because Postle legally owes the money to Brill and Witteles anyway.
Besides, Bill perkins agreed to provide legal defense and the additional money collected was used for a new fully equipped wheelchair accessible van for poker player KL Cleeton, none of which affects Postle’s legal obligations.
Ironically, the only debt Postle claims to be paying off is for his own car, by declaring:
“I have made and continue to make all on-time car payments through the Ford Motor Credit Association with respect to this particular funded debt.”
The bankruptcy case continues and we’ll bring you all of the latest details of the Postlegate saga as they happen.
If you missed any of the dramas surrounding Postle, you can catch up below!
- Sick driver or sick cheater? StonesLive Player Suspicion
- Updates on the Mike Postle Poker Cheating Scandal at StonesLive
- Mike Postle denies cheating allegations on Embouchure podcast
- Is Mike Postle really a cheater?
- Mike Postle, Stones, Kuraitis named in $ 10million fraud scandal lawsuit
- Veronica Brill – The Real Hero Of The Stones Live Poker Cheat Scandal
- Did Matt Berkey Discover The Postlegate Cheat Method?
- Is Jonathan Little unfairly taking advantage of the Postlegate scandal?
- Mike Postle’s 5 best hands allegedly cheated on Stones live gambling
- Postlegate whistleblower Veronica Brill reveals inner workings of stone cheating scandal
- Mike Postle won’t go to jail for fraud scandal
- Mike Postle goes into hiding as $ 10million lawsuit heads to court
- Mike Postle’s magazine publishes anonymous article questioning fraud allegations
- Anonymous claims that Mike Postle played at other casinos in alleged cheating streak
- Alleged Poker Fraud Mike Postle Finally Acknowledges $ 10 Million Lawsuit
- Another delay in the Mike Postle cheating case
- Stones Gambling Hall Calls For Postlegate Cheating Case To Be Dismissed
- Mike Postle files response in poker cheating case
- New defense briefs and prosecutions of alleged victims filed as post-legacy continues
- Second lawsuit filed over Mike Postle’s poker cheating allegations
- Mike Postle amends nonsuit motion in poker cheating case
- Plaintiffs call for sanctions against alleged poker fraud Mike Postle
- Mike Postle accused of dodging legal department in second poker cheating case
- Mike Postle Cheating Prosecution: Complainants File Response to Stones Disclaimer
- Stones Gambling Hall and Kings Casino File Amended Motions to Dismiss Post-Legacy Lawsuit
- Shock as Mike Postle Cheating Case Dismissed by Judge
- Mike Postle fights to dismiss Nevada cheating lawsuit by Marle Cordeiro
- Leaked settlement talks between Stones Gambling Hall and alleged victims of fraud
- Veronica Brill shocked by Postlegate Netflix documentary claims
- Nevada-based lawsuit against Mike Postle dismissed for lack of jurisdiction
- Whistleblower Veronica Brill not among 60 players who agree to settlement in post-legacy scandal
- Mike Postle, Justin Kuraitis speak out as Mac Verstandig admits no forensic evidence of cheating
- Poker pros trash pro-postle statement from Justin Kuraitis
- Postlegate gain $ 40,000 more than lawsuit damages
- Bart Hanson dissects hands of new postlÃ©gate as Justin Kuraitis sets Twitter on fire
- Mike Postle producer promises it’s not just an innocence movie
- Justin Kuraitis is silent on Twitter after post-legislative backlash
- Mike Postle launches $ 330 million libel lawsuit against Brill, Negreanu, Ingram and more
- Veronica Brill Launches GoFundMe Campaign for Legal Fees in Mike Postle’s Defamation Lawsuit
- In Mike Postle’s $ 330 million defamation conspiracy lawsuit: who he’s suing and why
- Todd Witteles Hires Beverly Hills Lawyer to Defend Mike Postle’s Charges
- Mike Postle’s lawyer files quitting motion, citing lack of compliance and communication
- Todd Witteles to file frivolous lawsuit in Mike Postle defamation case
- February Hearings Approaching Anti-SLAPP Motions in Mike Postle Libel Lawsut
- Mike Postle’s internet trolls go missing with suspected fraud
- Mike Postle files second continuation, Todd Witteles files opposition motion
- Mike Postle gets second extension in $ 330 million libel case
- Mike Postle case update: HONR network clarifies involvement
- Mike Postle case update: Veronica Brill’s defense attorney Marc Randazza issues statement on HONR network involvement
- Mike Postle drops $ 330 million libel lawsuit against whistleblower Veronica Brill
- Todd Witteles sues Mike Postle for $ 43,000 in legal fees
- Veronica Brill sues Mike Postle over legal fees
- Judge Orders Mike Postle To Pay $ 27,000 In Anti-SLAPP Decision
- Mike Postle appears in court via Zoom to challenge award of court costs
- Mike Postle’s ex-wife reveals everything to Veronica Brill
- Mike Postle in trouble as court rejects legal documents ahead of Veronica Brill hearing
- Whistleblower Veronica Brill receives $ 27,000 against Mike Postle in anti-SLAPP lawsuit judgment
- Mike Postle on the run and threatened with bankruptcy
- Mike Postle gets extension to avoid bankruptcy over poker-related debts
- Alleged poker cheater Mike Postle files new petition to avoid unintentional bankruptcy
- Mike Postle still struggles to dismiss bankruptcy petition
Did you like this article?